CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entrants must complete the contest entry form and provide valid contact information.
- Entries will be judged by an expert panel on the basis of creativity and originality, quality, technical accuracy, and content. The organisers reserve the right not to select a winner if none of the entries received are considered to be appropriate according to the above criteria.
- The artwork must be your own original creation.
- By submitting a project proposal applicants agree to: participate in the residency at V2_Lab for full 6 to 8 weeks between July and September 2017, commit to realisation of their project idea with the help of V2_lab and MoTA, commit to completing and presenting their work at the TESLA award exhibition at the City Museum in Ljubljana in November 2017.
- The realised artwork will be part of the Impermanent MoTA Collection. By applying, the artist grants permission to MoTA to exhibit the work locally and internationally at appropriate events. Should the artwork be included in solo or group exhibitions, the artist will receive an exhibition fee for each event.
- TESLA awards project ideas and helps with project realisation.
- The production budget is an obligatory part of the application.
- Previously produced artworks are not eligible.
- The winner will receive a 3,000 EUR award. The award includes any applicable taxes and shall be paid in 30 days upon signing of the agreement with the artist.
- The artwork shall be published and presented or communicated to the public thorugh MoTA and partner channels as well as through all interested media.
- By submitting their project proposal to this contest, the winner grants to MoTA and its project partners a royalty-free license to copy, distribute, modify, display, perform or publicly present or communicate materials related to the work to the public and to make it available to the public in any other way, and authorize others to do so, for any educational purpose throughout the world and in any media.
Entries must be received by May 15, 2017 23:59 (CET). The winner will be notified via e-mail in June 2017. The winners will be publicly announced at an award ceremony on June 15 at 8:30 pm on the Congress Square in Ljubljana.
The information of the applicants and their sumbissions collected for this contest will only be used to contact the applicants in direct relation to the contest.
The contest winners’ names (and the names of any honorable mentions we may select) will be announced publicly, after consultation with the winner and any honorable mentions, as part of the TESLA award selection and presentation process.
TESLA award is organized and managed by KUD MoTA, Rožna dolina cesta II/36, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija.