TESLA Award 2018
CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entrants must complete the contest entry form and provide valid contact information.
- Entries will be judged by an expert panel on the basis of creativity and originality, quality, technical accuracy, and content. The organisers reserve the right not to select a winner if none of the entries received are considered to be appropriate according to the criteria in the open call.
- The artwork must be your own original creation.
- By submitting a project proposal applicants agree to: install the finished artwork in time to be presented at the opening of Arbat Fest Almaty on 24 August 2018.
- TESLA awards project ideas and helps with project realisation.
- The production budget is an obligatory part of the application.
- The winner will receive a 4.000,00 EUR award. The award includes any applicable taxes and shall be paid in 30 days upon signing of the agreement with the artist.
- The artwork shall be published and presented or communicated to the public thorugh MoTA and partner channels as well as through all interested media.
- By submitting their project proposal to this contest, the winner grants to MoTA and its project partners a royalty-free license to copy, distribute, modify, display, perform or publicly present or communicate materials related to the work to the public and to make it available to the public in any other way, and authorize others to do so, for any educational purpose throughout the world and in any media
Entries must be received by June 24, 2018 23:59 (CET). The winner will be notified via e-mail in July 2017.
The information of the applicants and their sumbissions collected for this contest will only be used to contact the applicants in direct relation to the contest.
The contest winners’ names (and the names of any honorable mentions we may select) will be announced publicly, after consultation with the winner and any honorable mentions, as part of the TESLA award selection and presentation process.
TESLA award is organized and managed by KUD MoTA, Rožna dolina cesta II/36, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija.